Thursday, May 7, 2015

Benefitting

On top of thinking about how I'm going to go crazy with some idiotic things (people), I'm just going to save my energy with them and not waste it aloud. I don't care if people think that's a grudge. My intention is to be positive and peaceful; it's just that I don't care what their feelings are now and how I think they have been just a bunch of morons!

Basically, I'm planning on fasting from my urges to play video games and watching T.V. I'm going to try something more productive in exchange with challenging goals. All I'm really seeing myself doing is just constantly praying to the Lord over finding a cure for my anxieties.

I fully trust in the Lord's goodness and love for mankind. It's enough for me to have faith that Jesus will come back one day to restore his kingdom.