Monday, May 4, 2015

Leviticus 13:3

Okay, I'm feeling so rusty right now. Verse 3 pretty much says the priest needs to look for a white sore that is deeper than the skin of the body. Honestly, I'm just thinking it would be embarrassing to stand there naked or in my boxers and then reveal it! I guess it's inappropriate for a priest to check up on women like this. I just don't know if the Bible is going to say something like get Moses' sister to look at it, if the person is female!

If the priest would have found me to be a leper, like I took some white pastels and colored my skin like crazy and wore some realistic-looking skin that covered everywhere except a patch of skin; okay, I'm just kidding. If the man has leprosy, then the priest declares him to be unclean. I don't understand here if the man becomes at fault or not. Well, the woman giving birth was considered unclean for at least seven days. It's pretty much just being under God's grace and love for something beautiful like that. The Bible states that a baby born out of a womb with an Earthly father is born a sinner! That cute little baby who cries and starts laughing all innocently is one day going to grow up into teenagers and give the parents a headache somehow every once in awhile.

This whole women giving birth thing is really acceptable in the Bible only because of God's grace and love that knows no bounds. That's pretty much all I can reason to for now. Basically, I'm still confused about this whole "clean and unclean" thing.