Saturday, May 16, 2015

Parting With A Coincidental Tradition

It never really came across my mind that my maximum was 66. How about adding one more 6? No, let's not do that because it won't be 365-366, my goal of averaging just one post a day! I put a limit to it like that because I just want to. Those dumb people at that church don't know how much of an obsessive and super annoying person I can be.

They played the wrong cards and got my attention, wow not them. Only the pastor. Those people are dumb, but I can only focus all my energy on one person. I pick to torture the pastor at that church! I don't really care what he thinks or feels. I don't care what his issues are. I'll even help him through with my crazy, motivational speaker style! Literally, I'm going to be like a motivational speaker who is going on super angry mode, like Donkey Kong throwing down barrels at Mario! He won't even have the time to feel annoyed with me from me being so annoying to him. That's how much intensity I plan for bringing it! I can only focus on one person with all my utmost energy; this is all just for fun too, so I don't care if he's getting a restraining order on me. In fact, I'll just laugh it off in court and make fun of him some more in front of the judge. I'll even tell him, my plans of doing to him. Yeah, he's definitely not going to have time to feel angry or annoyed with me or think of me as a jerk. I'm sort of a genius in this area, unfortunately, but I need to work on my life and get up to speed. I don't want to break a personal promise I made, so I'll try to get going.

Even with all forces against me, with the feeling, I'm going to try to do the wisest thing and humble myself while chasing after my wildest dreams.