Friday, May 22, 2015

Wow, I Caught Up for the Year

This has been quite a riot for me in writing all these posts. Yeah, it definitely looks like I got very much ahead of myself while writing them. It happens! Ever see Forrest Gump and how when he was running, some guy asked for a motto? Well, okay, it's a pretty common saying anyway.

I'm going to make a personal pledge now. I'm going to prioritize my list of activities now. Blogging for me is going to be the last one to do for awhile now. I wrote a lot so it makes sense anyway right?

While thinking about how I can prioritize, it seems like the best option I have going for me is to just continue to get ahead of myself. I'm actually reading the Bible and praying daily, so I can be proud of that now.

I am thinking about how blogging about the Bible is something I'm going to put aside and do when I have some time. I'm going to write on here, when I don't have anything better to work on. I think I'll let this site become something like my reward. I still don't plan on surpassing the 365-366 mark each year. I guess that's how I'm going to try to make this site unique in a way.