Saturday, August 22, 2015

Fun Days Ahead

Well, I am a non-denominational Christian. I like churches that like to rely traditionally on the Bible. It seems like some churches I visited are tight like the people, the surrounding, and awesome music. However, when the main pastor talks, I am getting nothing out of it! It's hard to take off when you feel like you have a stake in something. I made a mistake being a loser among other losers at a church. I mean they have respectable positions but they still aren't the top dawgs of their field. If they were, then they are wrong in that their flaw exists in lacking knowledge for inspiring others and being able to be 100% lovely people who are covered by the love of God.

This makes it easy then for me to take off now and focus on the things of God. I am at a church that is so crazy about studying the Bible verse-by-verse and only caring about what the Bible says and not what we think or feel about some passages! I admire this style and keep coming back. Those churches who don't do it this way are wrong in that they are setting themselves up for failure by not being able to fully grasp the true nature of God. If you are just doing a "only me" or "only them" first approach then yeah, you will remember the good stuff that pertains to you, but what about the challenging aspects from doing a "God first" approach?