Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Few No No's

Basically, I'm relying on the Lord's good timing with finding a suitable life partner for me. In the meantime, I might as well just let that be the off-switch button for me and focus on some good things.

I'm actually becoming really serious again with investing my money. I'm really bored to my wit's end with playing poker these days, so I'm calling that part of me quits. I do have a list of things that I need to do, so I'll just let my mind dabble in that piece of paper.

I'm basically just saying no to poker, television, and games. My buddy says a lot of things that I can relate to and so when he's saying them, I'm thinking up a whole bunch of solutions. He seems pretty cool about it.

I guess my anger reminds me constantly to get some things done. I'm a really competitive guy. Okay.