Monday, August 31, 2015

Entering and Exiting

My eyes are just fixated on the piece of paper I made. I've actually awaken pretty early today and feel like I have a lot to accomplish. I had a semi-nightmare where I cracked my nail and was supposed to feel some sort of pain but really didn't. I haven't really been controlling my dream lately, which I heard is called lucid dreaming. I really had a fascination for that while I was growing up and so I did end up escaping some scary dreams.

I'm starting to notice that for a close female friend, I love her in that I accept her even though some of the things she does and says irritates me occasionally. She really isn't my type or anything even though we could appear compatible with her being smaller than me. I'm not really taking her comments about dating too seriously when we hang out. I tried to hire her to be my dating coach, and it's just not working out to my liking. Maybe, I should find another friend who is more like my style and willing to hook me up! I really need to break the news to her eventually because she really has a strong interest in it. There's a few things about her that need a little bit more work.