Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Reading Really Helps

I went to go see the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibition over at the California Science Center, and it was a blessing to check out the earliest text that has been uncovered by mankind related to God's Word. The way it significantly fits in for me is that the text has some prophetic messages in it and they came to pass. Like the Bible mentions time frames and that certain events would happen which are specific and they all came to pass, except for the second coming of Christ. The text was made way back then before the event came to pass and the days and numbers truly added up, which is crazy!

I really would like to study it more and check out these prophecies when I have the time for it. I will probably have to research it myself to double check. It sounds very interesting that God could have left something like His mark for us to reveal that He is truly the living God.