Saturday, August 29, 2015

Dedicated

Honestly, I'm really grateful for all the people who come on here monthly just to read my top two posts or a few of them. It seems to add up in numbers. I honestly haven't really touched that post and I don't really want to model my posts after it.

I don't know how it ended up being like over 1000 reads on the Internet of over billions of people searching for something. Yeah, I'm pretty small.

Okay, I don't feel that special now with this blog of mine.

Oh yeah, enough with the digression. I'm going to try something where I write stuff with my agenda and then go from there to see how much I live up to it. I really need to prioritize and I haven't been doing that at all. That's probably one of the main reasons that I'm not really dating anyone at the moment.

With my time wasted playing having fun with Magic: the Gathering, who really needs a girlfriend? Okay, MTG is getting pretty boring and something I'm doing because I have this drive to be the best at it. I'm trying to work hard with all these hours in perfecting a deck that I'm happy with. So far, I'm like at a 9 out of 10 for satisfaction rating. That's not bad actually. I'll go rolling with it then.

Especially playing die hard fans online with their decks, I've been kicking their tails with my own original deck man! I guess that's good enough then to believe I have an above average deck that will fare well in the real world of Magic: the Gathering. Basically, I'll be kicking some consistent tail in my own ring of playing with some buddies!