Saturday, August 29, 2015

Satisfaction Is Key

Whatever I'm doing in life, I need to make sure that I'm happy with it and that I can move on. Looking back, I did the best I could with some things and it just didn't turn out right the way I wanted. It's probably for the best that I leave it behind me now, like going on a world conquest to be everyone's friend on Facebook. Actually, for some period of time, I really didn't care if even a creeper wanted to be my friend. I would just add them.

I figure that why not indoctrinate them with my own bull and have them go ballistic with me to the point that they don't want to be friends with me on Facebook and try to move on from me bothering them all the time about it. It's pretty funny that even a stalker won't be friends with me on Facebook. I just have that look or can act in a demeanor that just scares people from what I message them sometimes.

I'm learning to adapt even though I'm sick and tired of playing mind games.