Monday, August 17, 2015

Away From Home

Currently, I am out of town for a job and do not wish to have anything to do with it right now. Oh well! Anyway, I am made busy by using my iPhone to read for my next class. I have been lately reading the Bible and getting a little closer with my coworkers which is nice. I feel a little dumb in that I find that I am breaking my own concentration by just habit. It sucks because I realize now that I could save a lot of time by not doing that and have way more downtime to enjoy.

Reading has actually been really good for me in exercising my brain and trying to comprehend like a thousand things passing through my head at once. It's a discipline that I feel healthy with in engaging right now. I didn't bring my laptop this time around to lighten my load for the plane flight. I just have an iPhone 5s which is satisfactorily doing everything that I need right now. Well almost. I think the keyboard touch screen could be made more efficient but it's just a compromise.