Thursday, August 20, 2015

Importance With Communicating

Being very dedicated and hard working are awesome attributes we should all strive to achieve. Recently and from the past, I was really irritated by people who thought they were better than me, while also having their flaws. I see this in others who don't notice that I am tuning in to their conversation. I am actually very nonchalant about those comments and don't really like to talk about others behind their back. It's something I made my childhood friends angry about even though they did it themselves! Haha, how very human that is.

It still stuck with me in not talking with a grudge for someone because I love getting along with everyone. This is where I finally picked up from little bits and pieces that communicating with those freaks who aren't handling their feelings too well at the moment is vital. It's just so obvious that I assumed they would know and stop on their own. Regardless of how silly that was, facts are something you can't dispute no matter how much you try to work around. From that principle alone, it can be used to school someone and the negative feelings that come about from it is really their own doing. Picking on the obvious facts to prove a point is how I have resolved misunderstandings with people in the past.

No fear! Though I walk through the valley in the shadow of Death, I will fear no evil for the Lord is my Shepherd. I am not going to be so shy about it anymore. Undying and absolute, true love does not go all raging and hating on someone who you had an intimate relationship with. There's no need for me to get caught up with thoughts of killing someone at the moment. I think love also helps you maintain your emotions in a professional and courteous manner with others.