Monday, August 17, 2015

Project Management

My next class that I am signed up for in grad school is project management. From reading the text a month ahead of time, the book is only 500 pages which isn't that bad to me and seems like an average load for obtaining a Masters degree!

I am already motivated to practice some of the concepts I have already retained. I think it's a very powerful book because it's really about techniques to succeed with accomplishing reasonable goals and objectives. Even though it's brilliantly tailored for career-minded professionals, I am thinking about how I could use it for my personal life and to rebuild my confidence in personal relationships.

The only thing I am really adding at the basis is what's right and wrong. I am understanding the lack of insincerity a few of my friends did while trying to help me resolve a situation. More and more, these courses are helping me to obtain some valuable knowledge for countering my frustrations and bringing that upon them and then assisting them in a positive manner, after getting a nice kick out of it!