Saturday, August 1, 2015

Funny Message

I have been exchanging e-mail with someone I have suspected to be a con artist but never could gather enough information to come to that conclusion. I ended up just doing the logical thing, which is putting the person at an ultimatum. It just felt appropriate at the time. This is her reply back to me.

The subject the person wrote to me is: I am wondering if you will ever respond to my email

Finally figured out how to change the font here to default. Takes a little work. Okay, the person sounds a little bit of a foreigner and educated about religious values. Here's the message I got back:

"​Humm...Well a better the devil you know than the devil you don't know. Nobody is perfect and your words are Highly Insultive. I am no more Interested in coming to you and please have you way and continue your loving life with your new found lover.  Please do not write me anymore, You are the unstable as water, You promised me you helped me with the account and you changed your word. 

BYE PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ME NO MORE."

Notice she asked me to open up a bank account for her with my name on it. I don't know why, but I was interested in seeing her first to check out my initial feelings of "Is this for real?" I tried to make it seem like I would be interested because there was that .001 % of me that wanted to believe it to be true. However, I couldn't guarantee her anything or do much but just write to her. Maybe the first sentence shows her manipulative nature, so I shouldn't really be interested in messing with this person. I'm going to respect her wishes and the person wants me to have a great life with this wonderful woman I'm socializing with.