Thursday, August 6, 2015

Peaks and Valleys

There are highs and lows that become associated with our lives. I'm noticing that even with the most intimate moments that we love to hold on to. If the Lord is saying that one thing is sinful, then I'm going to be mindful of it and turn myself away from that direction. It's like a life-long struggle for me to stay pure. It's like once I've fallen and then confessed of the sin and repented, I'm back to being made right with God again. The temptations hit like a reset button and the emotional struggles while forgetting about them in the past return again.

It's really difficult to stay pure for the Lord because it's not in our nature to behave that way. I need something more powerful than relying on myself. I need assistance from the Holy Spirit. Only because I've realized through my feelings that everything is like a bipolar effect, even though I don't have the symptoms of bipolar. I don't really care how people feel about that. Yeah, whether I was improperly diagnosed or not I was a really stressed out adolescent in my puberty from being depressed and not feeling like I was getting a break. I had major swings and I don't know if that has anything to do with hormones.

Now, I always want to be at a constant high of happiness. I wouldn't mind if it lasted that way for my whole life. Call me bi-polar? Call me bi-positive or bi-happy! Charlie Sheen said in an interview that he is bi-winning!