Saturday, August 29, 2015

Wising Back Up

I'm pretty much fooling around and doing nothing important by practically playing Magic: the Gathering all the time online. It's been like my lonely activity where I seek an online opponent to enjoy some matches with. I then get bored and leave them hanging sometimes.

I keep repeating that type of behavior where I go have fun and then get bored all throughout the day. What about working on something where I would never get bored and feel fully content?

I've actually really felt that from chasing after God's love and going for living the way of the Bible. It's just that I'm constantly switching gears, like going from cold to hot all the time. I'm not much of a talker, which is something I would have to say. Anyway, it's nice to be accepted somewhere given the fact that I was rejected by a church!

I'm so serious when I talk about that with some buddies of mine. They are pretty flabbergasted and I'm being still mad about it. More and more, I'm starting to just laugh and becoming more in the mood for communicating and outsmarting my retarded acquaintances because I'm just made to care more and sweat it out with adapting to situations eventually while keeping a leveled mind.

Well, I can't say that I'll be fully level because I'm obviously irritated when I talk to some of them. I can just be honest and text them some scary messages. I haven't been arrested because I'm always just making fun of them by talking about how I'm a cool guy.