Saturday, August 29, 2015

Totally Not In the Zone

I'm a little out of it at the moment and about to wrap things up and get back into the mood of things. I guess it happened that I was at a place where I started to get to used to things. I have been making some good acquaintances and learning a lot of stuff from willing teachers.

People have been asking me to do stuff. I guess it's just the way it is. It's really a lot about having fun. I really need to understand that when I take something really seriously, I'll take it all the way to the point that I might miss something and never be able to recover from it.

Boy, I'm such a mess right now with no drugs or alcohol in my system. I really don't care how depressing or bothersome my life is or what kind of dumb addictions I'm going through. I'm never going to rely on some product to get a high. I'd rather generate that type of pleasure from my own natural preferences, if you know what I mean!