Thursday, August 6, 2015

She Does Exist

I went on a dating site and narrowed down my choice to 700 women, while treating the site like a marketplace. I then saw about 10 potential women and all of them was like revealing in their profile, "No, you are too short! Stay away." Literally, no they didn't put that, but what I saw spoke to me like that. There was only one woman I saw on there and was the winner for me! It was "Ding! Ding! Ding!" all the way. I was like wow, "She does exist!"

Just one thing, she could already be taken and I don't want to sign up and pay for the site. I just did a free, lazy search. Only one woman who might not even answer back doesn't seem like a $1000 deal for me. I guess I'm going to have to go looking in the real world then and play the numbers game. I know she exists and for that, I'm made confident in the Lord for that aspect of my life.