Tuesday, August 4, 2015

More Stuff To Ponder About

Basically when I come home like at 1:40 am each night after work, I usually like to crash on the couch and try to stay up to watch late night poker action. The hostess looks rather nice with her outfit, but yeah, it could mean other bad things too if you aren't careful. Comparing myself, I occasionally feel an emotional hurricane when I find someone taller than me. It happens to me everyday, so I don't know how girls who are shorter than me don't feel that sense of pride that's been stolen from them.

I've been finding out though that there are a lot of gracious people out there who are taller than me. I'm noticing though that women who are smaller than me can actually respond better. The kind of women who have matured or been forced to from some life changing event like having a baby and are more open-minded also seem to respond pretty nice to me, too!