Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Getting Called By A Girl

A woman who is a little older than me called me and left a message. She's my friend, and frankly, I don't really want to pick up right now at the moment. I'm just not really in the mood for talking about something with her. It just makes me laugh underneath that she wants to still discuss about something because she probably sees some opportunities with it. I guess that's a normal thing for her then.

Imagining she was my wife, oh my gosh, that's just how I feel. I hope my very attractive and beautiful wife in the future doesn't end up with that type of image to me. I have to mention that I'm only 5'3". I have an older cousin who is nearing 40. He's only 4'8". Yeah, I'm from a short family just that my dad is taller than me by half a ruler. My dad doesn't seem to discriminate based on a person's height or think much about it.

My buddies who are about 5'10 think the same way. I've had white men make fun of me, but say that it's cool that I am what I am in appearance. I'm just starting to laugh when they make fun of me because I frankly don't mind at all that they notice what I struggle with in my personal pride.