Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Revisiting Old Promise

I made a promise to some angry folks who are in denial. I told them that whether they are there or not in the future, I was going to revisit the place after I obtained a six pack and became a millionaire. I've been telling my friend that I'm going to be harassing someone there while wearing a Darth Vader suit. I'm going to do a front-ward flip and then shine my light-saber at him while mouthing him off. 

He says that for the ultimate effect to occur, people are not going to take me that seriously. I think it would be really cool to pull that off and catch it on tape or something. I'll have to think about it. Honestly, I don't care if they are still mad at me for making them look bad or not. I want to see them again and don't really care if they go for a restraining order again on me. They said multiple restraining orders in the past, but thank heavens it didn't go through. Coming back to my senses now, I see that I'm about making fun of them and doing that to my own enjoyment while keeping it to myself if that's what they want me to do. I can do stuff for my amusement while realizing where they went wrong now. From them being angry, they couldn't control their emotions too well. They did that to themselves, not me. 

I'm right because I'm about being positive about the whole situation and still being a friend even though they are still retarded to me. It's like I'm back to taking an active approach while being under control while knowing that I'm upset about the whole thing.