Thursday, August 6, 2015

Making Adjustments

I am already friends with a woman who is actually my all-around ideal type. We socialize every once in awhile and she's sweet and nice. She responds pretty nice to me also. I guess it's a good thing then that I love peaceful and nice women. A friend says that she dresses nice, but I don't seem to observe that portion about her.

One thing about her is that she's been engaged for some time. I came on the scene a little too late **sniff sniff, but it's no problem, I'll get over it like I always do. It comes and go, boo hoo. I'm just kidding while laughing to myself. I really enjoy talking with her and she's what my friend says is a church girl. My buddy says she's just way too nice.

Anyway about that, I want to continue to work on myself by allowing the Lord to transform me in areas where I do not want to yield to Him yet. It's taking a little humility to write the last sentence for me because my pride wanted to kick in there. What I'm planning is to on a consistent basis keep a pure heart and steady mind. I think I just need to read the Bible more and recall more passages that I've been looking at. By doing so, even though I don't feel like it, it's what I like to call faith from remembering. I also need to make prayers about this personal area of mine too.