Thursday, June 28, 2018

Back to Discipline

I think it doesn't matter anymore with the length of time it's taking to get to where I want to be. I'm going to go with the flow. From having decent job hours, I could pretty much focus on trading right when I get back home and then go for working out and then finish off my day with studying the Bible or watching some training videos on how to trade. I think I'll just save hanging out with friends and cooking for special occasions. The more decisive I can be with sticking to my schedule, the better it will be for me in reaching my goal.

In addition to accepting this discipline and any negative predicament I'm in, I believe that it's fun. I'm going to have to let go of my insecurities like not having any fun wife to go out with and not having enough time to do everything I want to do. I might as well save my options to explore for fun during the weekends then. For my busy days, I'll limit it to a certain set of activities to do out of discipline and still try to enjoy it. It is after all something I truly desire to achieve and always get better at.