Thursday, June 28, 2018

Getting Distracted

I realized yesterday that after my mom told me how the South Koreans knocked out Germany from the World Cup, I spent my time reading up on comments I could Google. After doing this, I didn't get much then after and knocked out while being unable to do my daily tasks! I woke up feeling dizzy and sweaty while being just in my underwear.

I don't know if I caught a cold yet, but I do have a minor headache that's been going on all day. The vertigo might have come from being too exhausted and I'm still working today and trying to tough it out. I've been able to hang on at work so far, but when I get home, I'm just going to take a nice shower and ensure myself with having a good night's sleep. I'll just put myself to sleep while watching a video about financial trading, which still works for me.

Other than feeling bored, I do feel very privileged to have a job at my family's company and to work as a programmer. I want to make it on my own to prove to myself and anyone in the world that I can be successful with my own business plan. I'm still learning to manage and also make proper use of my time. Maybe tomorrow will be the day that I feel very healthy and able to go after putting myself in superior shape again.