Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Getting Myself Prepared

Right now, I feel like I have a lot of time on my hands with the choices I have planned to go after. It's like a big burden has been lifted and that I'm going to have more wiggle room to finish my tasks. I guess it's while I'm still in this mindset that I shouldn't go into play mode and still be diligent. I am having fun by the way, so I guess I should leave it at that then and continue to make some more progress.

It could be just that my body is a little exhausted and wanting to rest, but I have it on overdrive right now so my energy level feels low. It could be just that feeling but I don't think it should even matter. Since I made plans, I might as well try to live up to each one of them then and see how it goes. I'm feeling really excited about getting out of work now and going onto my personal development mode.

I think I'll postpone all of my playful activities to the weekend and focus on the important stuff that connects very well with me. Last night, I did get only like two hours of good sleep because a friend kept me up while ailing about something bothering her. Hanging out with close friends is actually a priority for me and it's a very fun thing to do right after work. Today, I get to continue to do all of my other things I have in mind for doing. I haven't cooked in awhile, so maybe today could be the day that I actually prep something for tomorrow. I find that running through the list of small errands I have and completing them fast as I can really helps me stay on the go and keep it fresh with the same old routine that I'm doing.