Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Marriage Considerations

What's currently on my mom's mind is that with my birthday having passed two days ago, at the age of 35, my mom wants me to now marry any girl who I think is right for me. I'm still not ready, unfortunately. I'm working at a family business that's doing well as of late, but I don't want to rely on it for money. I'm making decent money and having little trouble saving enough for a nice home in southern California which I call home. Only way, I'm going to be able to own like a decent sized mansion is to work smarter in my investing skills which I have been letting slip up.

I guess my mind constantly starts to slip up and it just mainly involves me spending my time with reading up on stuff in the Internet and watching YouTube videos and occasionally letting my mind wander with TV. One of my not so good friends doesn't like anything negative being mentioned about him. It's actually pretty funny because I used to be like that, but he's a fairly odd guy who doesn't get out that much and thinks he's this unique and great guy. I'm just soaking in the truth and probably for that buddy he would think it's too depressing to accept so he has to elevate himself personally while questioning why some people don't seem to really like him that much.

Over these last couple months, I've lost on average one friend on Facebook per month and just to add two new ones over last night. I don't even know who unfriended me honestly, so I guess it's too many people to want to keep up with and maybe they just didn't feel comfortable about my energy. I guess my intentions could be obsessive with everyone because I just want to keep along and I hate it when people do something like that to me.