Thursday, June 28, 2018

Staying Dedicated

My week is pretty much centered on working and relaxing during the weekend. I'm going to have to be pretty serious if I want to get very good at trading and keep at it. The secret to being a millionaire trader is to continue diversifying the portfolio with more profitable investments. It's going to take one step at a time and there's really no get rich quick scheme going on. Ideally, the trick to being happy and rich is to be a position trader.

I can literally see myself getting on board with this now and practicing to make myself better. I made a promise to God to visit some idiots after I become a bloody millionaire and obtain my six pack abs! I'm going to tell them the truth and be like I don't care if they still don't want me to be around and can't let the past go, I'll let them go. I honestly want to hear them say that they can't handle me, so I can laugh in front of their faces and make my way to the exit and back to the parking lot. It's just the way it is; it can be true in that you might be just too hot to handle for someone! I totally accept it and am not crying about it like I regularly did and from used to being a moron.

Yeah, it's not hard to think like a winner and let the losers continue to walk out of your life! Oh man it feels good to finally see things for what they really are worth and not needing to message angry comments to those pathetic individuals. They are a bunch of lucky and ugly people to have some money and a family to raise. I wish I had a lot more money than they did all put together and also a beautiful family with a very attractive and loyal wife. I think that's living the life, but not everyone can obtain it. I'm getting too old to raise many, many grandchildren in the future. Maybe I could skip some years and adopt like five babies in the place of one so that I can raise them all at once and then they can call me dad while getting married and then have grandchildren to make me happy in the future! Hey, I could look forward to great grandchildren too now. There's no limit when you can openly accept things in your life, but I guess I could settle for a few kids of my own too someday. 

I'll have to wait and see but since I'm an old man, I could get away with marrying a younger lady too if I wanted to. I'll have to really think long and hard about that one but I might try to marry around the same age as me and then go for adopting while being committed to be by each other's side.