Monday, July 2, 2018

Winning Attitude

I think winning is all part of something a person is born with! I mean it's cool to be a guy who is born with physical traits that make girls think he's attractive. It's going to happen, but not for me probably. Well, maybe I will get some girls interested in me while just thinking about it, but I'm not really making a move on them so I'm probably never going to know how many really had an interest for me.

I really had issues with talking to taller girls in the past and this one girl was really hot and she added me as a friend on Facebook and I never said anything to her except try to check her out innocently and discretely without getting her to notice. I just glared at her whenever she walked by and never said anything, so I think that made her mad and she unfriended me.

Well, it's lesson learned in that if a physically attractive lady adds you as a friend on Facebook, she is really intent on talking to you as one probably! So with this winning attitude, I think the best I could do so far is just be friends. I'm pretty insecure and finding out at the same time for a guy like me, it's not really mattering so much because of me trying to get in shape.

I could be a short, good looking dude with a decent personality and keep working on myself and just go after making friends with more beautiful girls because that's what I like to do! My mom gets really annoyed that after all these chances I've had with cute girls, I haven't tried to form a marriage with any one of them. It's because I really haven't tried.  I've always felt it was weird to be liked for getting in a relationship, but yeah I can now see that I was a handsome lad while growing up and from being introverted, it might have drew some girls crazy for me because of my nice guy but competitive attitude.