Monday, July 30, 2018

Fun Plans

Currently, my obligation with this family business where I get to be the sole developer of their management resources and database software has been given a little more leeway. I have proven myself to be quite valuable to this company because a lot of the plans that I have been doing from being tasked by my boss is very critical to financial success. It feels great to love what I do and caring about putting out my highest quality work and to even think about how I could do constantly do better than before and to even think about it while I'm out of work. I love this job as a software coder and to have full access to the front office's most valuable tool! It's a lot of responsibility that I don't want to screw up so I'm like never coming in drunk nor fooling around with some code that I know could do harm. It's tempting to be stupid, but then all of that being done will just make you want to beat your brains out. It's a cardinal sin to me at this job, so I won't ever cross that line no matter how tempted I am and even if I'm offered a billion dollars, I would rather die by sticking to a code of honor. Okay, I think I can be a fellow peer and trusted co-worker in this I.T. field. Man, I love it and feel blessed to be a part of it!

Jesus says in the Bible somewhere that to willingly lay down your life for your friends is like the kindest act of love. Well, Jesus did do that on the cross for all of our sins so he's pretty much a best friend to anyone who wants to accept him. I'm just relating to how I would rather die by the hands of the enemy than compromise this family business for my own future gain and pleasure- it doesn't feel right and even if I had millions of dollars in debt to pay with a couple young mouths to feed, why would I even be still alive by that time if I was forced into that position? I think this is called being incorruptible and there were men in legal enforcement back in the day who never stood to take any bribes even though they could have got away with it. Honestly, if I was working as a policeman in this day and pulled someone over for a speeding ticket and they would slip me $500 in cash, I would be like just go and screw this law and don't get in a car crash! It would be rather stupid though because the person could still get away with it by not doing that and risk getting arrested for attempting a silly bribe.