Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Sharing Personal Photos

I think this is simply a no-brainer but liking your own personal photo for any reason is all you really need. Next step is to just share it and there's someone in this world who is bound to like it also. There are a lot of weird people out there with different amount of tastes and also decent people who won't hit the like button from noticing- I'm one of those people too. I guess it helps to know a good amount of people and be on good terms with them and they are also following you.

I'm trying to analyze something that's a bunch of blasphemous baloney sandwiches. I'm not trying to make money with selling photos anyway and if people don't like it then as long as it doesn't make fun of them or something on it makes them so angry then it's fine with them walking away from you. I really had issues with people not liking me and it was hard because I wanted approval from everyone even in the small areas of my life like just simply sharing a photo for people to enjoy.

I care about it and from posting them, I don't think people understand where I'm coming from so that's probably why they don't respond as well. It's about having fun and I guess I'll make more dumb guys jealous and be nice to them.