Saturday, July 21, 2018

Reading To Achieve

I'm starting to see the benefits of being an avid reader. Having grown up, I was never the type to really like books. I just wanted to be outside and play all the time with my friends and try to dominate in the sport we were playing. I think I was a perfectionist so I only cared about getting good grades because it meant getting a payday from my happy dad and I think he only gave me like $10 which was a lot to me back then. What happened was that my dad refused when I brought home one B and still had passing grades. It really disappointed me that my dad didn't live up to that promise and so I got butt hurt a lot growing up.

It was back then and felt so serious but now all of that is funny and I'm glad that reading a nice book really has its perks for me. I have grown into more of an adult, but I don't really appeal to that many because if I'm successful I don't really have my way of connecting with people on social media. It takes a lot of effort and can be stressful, so I guess losing friends on Facebook which was really annoying to me in the beginning is not such a bad thing after all. It only minimizes the amount of people who can potentially see me in a bad way, so it should really be on them and I shouldn't have to force them to stay on and only get the clarification I need from communicating with them if I get the chance.

It's not really such a big deal to me anymore, but a few people I have confronted about it have gone really out of control to the point that they started shouting and trying to make fun of me and then getting all scared because of my angry reaction to them. Of course they would be afraid of me because of the way they acted and how they would want to avoid the situation, but I kept on going to bother them with my self-righteous act. 

There's one way through all of that and from having read and analyzed all of these things in the past and studying to become a better software developer for my job which requires step-by-step logical thinking, I have realized that with communication being the key, all I really need to ask is if they can't handle me in any way, shape, or form. If they say yes, then I'm cool about dropping it. This would mean bad for them and good for me and that's the way I like it! I believe because I can become such a in your face type of person from just writing and when I can open up with all of my genius cells coming together while interacting, it just doesn't really connect to a level that would appeal so greatly to people or they just want to ignore it because it's too much but don't mind from thinking it's entertaining. It's got to be something like that. 

Basically, I think people are drawn to other inspirational people because they are so successful and not everyone gets there and can be so sad and it seems like with me being such a short guy, I can make others feel inadequate sometimes. Yet, with working on my body, finances, and spiritual attitude it really does connect well with people I'm attracted to. I'm just not attracted to the mass general people I guess, so that's why I'm comfortable with where I'm at and how generally others can respond to me. It's been cool though to get their attention for earning kudos from them only once.