Monday, July 9, 2018

Holding Back On Purchasing

From now trying to clear up all of my installed payments, it looks like I will have to be picky about what I buy because I don't want to not use it while also having it take up space. The keywords that I'm looking at now are fun, useful, affordable, and not time-consuming. Basically, I'm looking at dealing with social media and not really trying to make a profit off of it. I think from this intention at the beginning, it doesn't appeal to that many people already, so I'm safe to always experiment and grow as an individual.

In other words, I'm going to try to finish everything I can without spending so much money. I might as well go for what's useful. My main intent will be to see my savings increase, so I can have enough to invest in things that could be profitable for me and to also feel more free with being giving to others when I'm in the mood.