Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Making Little Strides

Right now, I'm just doing the best I can to earn a lot of money legally and then not really have to work long hours and enjoy the free time to do other side projects or go socialize to keep myself busy. I think by that time, I will be very comfortable to go on dates. For now, I'm just managing to have some good lady friends and they have mentioned that they care about me. I believe that it still might not matter even if a guy isn't born with some physically attractive qualities for getting in a stable relationship with a gorgeous woman. It's just going to probably be ten times as hard and something needs to go right which I don't know about yet.

I thought that I wasn't going to enjoy physical intimacy with the wife after doing that so many times, but I don't think now that will be the case. It's a good thing that my lustful sins haven't gone over the edge and ruined my health or finances. I'm ready to set my heart right with the Lord again and to keep working on myself.

For a short guy like me, I've been recently able to have these special occasions with women wanting to give me a chance and even expressing an interest in me. It's just being aware of the situation and persevering with anything that can be annoying. I have been able to have conversations via text with about ten different female friends this week and that still doesn't make me a player in my own books. Most of them have also initiated with me too about doing stuff with them. It's quite nice actually while being reasonably interested in marrying a beautiful lady someday and then enjoying it to my heart's content.

It really does feel a little awkward to think romantically about all these great girls who I'm friends with. I mean I still like hanging out with them for good company. Well, I guess I can just call it informal or unofficial dating with them if we had so much fun with something and it was just us two hanging out. How I want to conclude is that physical appearances do matter for a guy in the areas of where you can improve like keeping a clean, shaved face and wearing nice clothes with good sense of fashion and working out to build muscles.

Things like being short or ugly because the guy was just born like that don't really matter at all when it comes to being friends but might not be the case for a relationship. If the personality of a guy is so lovely and he stands out from being rich with a lot of muscles and very intelligent and have even worked on all those things, then yeah even if the man is still short and ugly, he's going to be seen as very attractive for dating by a lot of women. I sort of have those qualities and not there yet; I'm short, but not very ugly at all so I have something to be grateful about and to stay calm about. I've been told that I'm handsome by the girls who matter the most to me, so I guess I can feel fortunate and keep working on myself and having fun with them. I'll be rich someday and have the muscles that I want while persevering through these annoying times of not being able to find an attractive girlfriend! I'll be patient and accepting of the situation and honest; all these things really have built great relationships with these ten or more girls who are my friends and hang out with regularly.