Friday, July 20, 2018

Cool Development With A Lady!!!

This one lady I get along really well with mentioned to me on text that she loves me and adores and even cares about me. We're just friends by the way and I sent her a text saying that I love her too. Awww, it's so cute right with just being friends? I know that she likes me and can say that with emphasize and even in a laughing manner while knowing it's still the truth. There's enough indication for it without me needing to ask her now.

She pretty much did something like pouring out her heart to me in one of her texts before going back to her busy life and I'm used to getting a text from her daily. I've been thinking about this since my afternoon and been wanting to write it on this post. I like her back while she's possibly dating another guy right now. She allowed me to get to first base with her and initially dragged me there a little too, but I'm still not ready to steal second.

This is actually a positive conflict for me because there's probably another two girls who could be interested in me too. You can't go wrong from mutually liking each other while still single! All of this is happening while I'm standing only 5 feet 3 and 1/4 inches! It's like the fifth dimensional wonder for me that this could happen to a short guy.

Here's my secret which isn't much because of lazy people out there- work out for the muscles and six pack abs, go for making a lot of money, and work on your personality. If these are a man's genuine goals, the man is still attractive to women while he doesn't have them. They are my genuine goals and it goes to show that living for those goals supersedes being short and makes you stand out to attractive and close female friends, which would be like the hardest for a man to ever get in a relationship with. Once a man obtains them, I believe a lot of gorgeous women out there will be interested in dating him if he wants to. However, from working on the personality, it is expected for the man to stay faithful to the beautiful woman he eventually falls in love with and marries.