Thursday, July 26, 2018

Working On Myself

It appears that I don't really have all the time in the world to do everything in one day and everyday which I desire to do. This becomes really tricky for me then. It would honestly be nice to get plenty of rest in and have all the fun you could take in and then get better at your hobbies while getting paid for them! Wouldn't that just be such a lovely life-style and on top of it, have a very attractive spouse to enjoy your days with?

Well, I'll just keep on dreaming for it and trying to work at it. One of the biggest things I have to confirm and probably most adults can understand is that knowledge is power! Reading books or taking interests in other people's experience can be so valuable for improving your own situation. Why settle when you could work on yourself and take your beautiful wife, if you are a guy, on a second honeymoon?  It's just so much more meaningful to obtain it and really similar to coming to realize how the Bible isn't really so boring after all but makes you happy to learn what's going inside the Spirit of God and to question all the naughty acts or want to model off of what those once living Biblical characters did back in the day.

With this whole topic working on myself, I have things I would still like to buy so I could comfortably work out almost daily. This is from my own experiences, so here they are: Herbalife nutrition, pre-biotic supplements, meal prepping, running gels, swimming headphones, bike, and a triathlon watch. I can go more into explanation about it all this later. I already know for myself, so I'm just sharing it and don't feel like doing that right now.

For preparation, I want to just look at cooking recipes so will probably be looking for delicious and healthy food that doesn't take me long to cook, and I would like to create my own preferred music list so I could have fun while working out or even share it among my circle of friends while driving them.

For the work outs that I want to focus on, I do have a UFC gym membership at the moment and despite all of its cool classes, my goal is to become a triathlete. I plan on doing yoga, high intensity training, weight lifting following a book on achieving the perfect body, pull ups, maxing out my push up and sit ups, working out to jump higher, doing stretches to try to make myself grow taller, and follow a triathlon book's advice.

The rest of my activities lay out to spending a little time to making myself read faster and have better memory. Working on my trades by creating a journal, watching a video, and analyzing them. I would love to complete some Bible inspired prayer and study. I'm of course going to be maintaining my teeth, face, and hair daily with occasionally taking care of my bills and car maintenance. Along with that, lastly I want to focus on getting better with editing my pictures and personal movies for sharing them on social media.

All of these things are what I would like to do in a few hours each day before I just go mess around, but obviously it might take even longer than four hours initially so this is main plan of desired work I want to put upon myself and I think I'll be able to stay occupied for the most part.