Friday, July 13, 2018

Maybe Dating Relationship Opportunity and Strengthening Goals

I mentioned that there's this girl who I get along really well with and that she's going to be forever taken. Guess what, she broke up with her boyfriend of five plus years dating. It looks like that was pretty rough on her and she never mentioned it to me, even though all my other friends knew about it. She invited me out to an event and said to suit up and after doing that, she appeared to me in a stunning dress and told me I was her date. I thought she was playing, but it looks like she wasn't because I just didn't know she broke up. It was like weeks after that event, an annoying friend mentioned it to me via text.  

Okay, so she is available now and one of her best friends told me that her heart will melt if you cook great food. So far, she's actually enjoyed my cooking and told me to cook more even though I really didn't. I just didn't know but now I do. Our compatibility score may be through the roof as well AND and then AND and then … she's pretty smoking in appearance, too. Good thing I'm not shy with her and she's always messaged me about appreciating me a great deal even while dating the long term guy who is a great chef to her, so figures with what is bringing her misery right now.

With this whole strengthening deal with goals, I've noticed something that is very strong with bringing conviction and motivation. It's a nice perk for being a full-on believer of Christ's resurrection while Jesus was born a man and is God and wants to help us have a relationship with the Father in heaven who is also God and to bless us with the Holy Spirit which is also God. God took care of everything folks, just have to believe so I'm praying away, let me do this and that with my goals. I want to stop sinning with saying bad words while around nobody. I don't want to sin by watching people entertain us from doing activities I envy them doing and feeling stupid about it later, when I could already to do that myself while waiting for the appropriate time.

Prayer really works and it strengthens a sure-fire believer of Jesus and even gives power to accomplish all of those stressful goals he or she has in mind, while managing time properly. Along with prayer, it's important to listen or study up on the Bible too; it really goes in hand together. Lastly, it's to develop enough discipline to do the things God is mentioning in your heart. It's actually relieving to grow and realize that God's promise came through and there's no need to worry so much as usual anymore.