Wednesday, July 25, 2018

A Review Of Letting My Mind Run

The last couple posts have been a personal guffawing matter (hard laughter) for me. It's all based on me being completely honest, so because it's funny in a way for me and other people not really laughing but responding well to it, I guess I can't go wrong on staying honest! This is all flowing so naturally for me, and I think a few people on Facebook might have made themselves a little sick to their stomachs when I wrote with a serious prose and then unfriended me! I can be insanely expressive and concern people who were being idiots with me. Yeah, they are scared and I think with me being so honest, they might be laughing and accepting how I'm torching them all the way to the Kingdom of Nod! It means no final destination in a joking manner. Therefore, staying honest even with people who were idiots actually works too. Honesty in communication is the key!

 I've been preaching about honesty so much and even supposedly a person who has my e-mail address and interested in online dating said she wants honesty. I don't really know yet but I will find out soon because if the person goes missing with me from my long and boring honest responses then you can bet you she had fake intentions and went off dating other people by now.

I have a lot of funny Adobe PDF files on seduction techniques. It talks about how women out there want some man to be with or she wouldn't be on the Internet searching for one. The author said the women he has dated have been the most physically attractive he's ever been able to date. I guess those women are pretty desperate to find dates and are bored of the same old typical guy and don't want to go through that motion and want something unique out of this guy, the author because he wrote something to stick out.

There you have it, I'm a reject on Internet dating and without me pursuing anyone, the most desperate women out there who want dates are messaging me. I don't know about it because they aren't physically that attractive and I had to question about the gender on a few ladies' profiles and not trying to be mean here.

Now time to get to the most concerned area after digressing about being honest to morons and potential online dates and now to what I intended this post to be all about. These are my seven areas that I want to work on: work out for a six pack, study Bible, trade to become a millionaire, socialize with pretty ladies, play song, music, and dance (3 in 1 combination); cook a lot of stuff, work with social media files, and personal hygiene to make myself look good with growing back my hair and trying to make myself still grow taller! This is eight or more areas I touched upon instead of my original seven that I had written out days ago to myself!