Monday, July 30, 2018

Making Most Out of Time

I personally believe that my greatest area of strength comes from having a deep interest in preparation for accomplishing anything. I may lack the skills after my planning becomes completed to see it all the through, but I would like this time to be a little different. I would love to see a crazy endeavor of mine go all the way through and let it be something that counts.

I'm grateful to have friends and cool acquaintances in my life. It takes a little bit of effort sometimes to put yourself in a position to connect with others, but it can be well worth the investment when it comes to friendships and doing fun stuff together. All these years that I've written about an old church I went to which felt anemic in teaching the full counsel of God ( the Bible), I have been making fun of them over nothing too serious. It really doesn't matter in the end because they can't really legally harm me even though they tried and it's an area where I get to finally have the last laugh. It's sad because I intended on resolving whatever was bugging them, but they lacked in sincerity with me and went crazy while making weird claims. I could set it straight but I had phobias of my own and a stage of denial, so I wasn't prepared to communicate honestly with them.

It's a different time these days and it's already been ten years, so it's about time that I grew up over this dumb matter and move on from it. I'm only stuck with the memories of it which tests my patience and I figure it to be rewarding because I have to make a little effort with improving upon myself. I'm also bound to a sworn pledge that can only be excused if one of those self-labeled current or former leaders were to tell me they are not able to tolerate anything about me. Here's the current layout- they became silent with me! The saying goes- ignorance is bliss and hopefully they can stay happy which I doubt because of their lack of heart and intelligence. There's no problem there; I think it's best to never go there anyway but there's really nothing preventing me anymore and it's up to me and I want to fulfill my obligations to be a witness to the Lord. I guess those weird people aren't really all that smart or never had the chance to consider all this.