Monday, July 23, 2018

Keeping It Simple And Purposeful

Obviously, to go after anything, a person first has to realize his or her desirable objective and then put in a little work to achieve it. How to go about it can be tricky at first, but that's where searching the web and coming across like this blog post can come in handy. I don't expect really to receive much feedback from regular people because I'm just free writing and not getting enough views. My writing style doesn't really come across that pointy and isn't really invasive while probably being individualistically sentimental to myself, so I'm just writing to work on myself mainly and that's a good thing!

One of my objectives I'm going to share is how I want to meet good looking ladies without having to go fish for them on a dating site. It's too hard for me to be consistent at it because I'm too short and have read articles with some evidence about how a short man will be passed up. It doesn't really matter and there's no way around it. I was born this way and women are just attracted to certain types of men from the way they were born- I guess you can compare it to being born into royalty if you wanted to. I've even lied about my height once and what I do and tried to come across with what I believe an ideal man is, but no, women on those sites didn't really believe me and most women who would be on there would be the ones who have such a hard time finding dates and need some romance in their lives. They might not be that physically attractive which could be fixed by them working out and putting on makeup but it's not a perfect world. They also might have children and these ladies looking for love are probably the majority who would find themselves relying on a third party source such as dating sites or word of mouth the most.   

The way I've been going about it is a very safe method and it's even easy to conceal. There are plenty of meetup groups to join on meetup.com for free with no obligations. You just set up a profile with your picture on there and proceed and click away with joining groups that pertain to your interests. I just click the option for all nearby meetups and start scrolling down the list as it goes by in order with the time. There are only two criteria I look for: 1) how much interest I have for the event and 2) are there any good looking ladies I could meet?

What's so nice about meetups is that the friendships you gain on it can stick with you for a lifetime and even something special can come out of it. I'm great friends with an attractive lady and know she still likes me while her life is so busy and going on dates with decent guys who have money; I met her through this meetup site. It's not really cheating because these people on there could be on the same page and so it's worth it while potentially being a blast with each meetup you go to and socializing with maybe even nice hosts.