Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Planning Things Properly

I see three drawbacks from all my attempts with planning. The first is being exhausted, secondly it's losing track of time, and thirdly it's running out of time. In the past I lacked so much confidence but it appears from me stepping away from some things, I'm only being made stronger. The more honesty and hard work I put into myself, the better the results! 

I'm still cringing about a few dumb individuals being unable to resolve their anger issues with me and trying to take it out on me while failing to be a crazy lunatic. It was so retarded! They aren't perfect and it's a no brainer. Man, I just needed them to tell me they can't handle me and need me out of their lives and force it upon me while being humble enough to stay perfectly honest but they were just idiots stuck under some youthful pretenses and being selfish. Yeah, the support they provided for others was built on a foundation of straw rather than bricks so they contributed to be a bunch of lame stubborn people in the end and broke themselves apart with me being the center of only getting kicked out of their circle. 

It's pretty much an unresolved conflict for me then and I only need one of them to confirm with me that he or she can't personally handle me. It's been a lot of work upon myself, but that's a huge improvement from starting at a me against them scenario. It all starts with coming to terms with accepting the honest situation. Check! Next, it's understanding what you personally need. Check! Lastly, it's working through a lot of baloney sandwiches to maximize your chances of getting to the position of what you truly need. In epilogue, accept your fate and hopefully you chose your steps well and didn't become all about you and trash the group's place that bugged you so much! It's basically to stay honest with all these imbecile, idiotic, I-see-only-me, and insensitive people. You know it's actually in the Bible to have these types of weird conflicts with people you know; just play your cards well to win. They have been falling out more as I keep improving upon myself. I'll just accept that the situation wasn't good for me and that I'm glad it's over until I reach my goals. I get to be a witness to Jesus with how I conduct myself when I have to fulfill this silly oath which isn't detrimental or illegal so it plays out. I've already moved on from the incident and am set in my vision though.