Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Connecting With Ladies On Social Media

I put up a post about my deceased grandma while coming to terms with a tradition that my dad has been doing. I ended up getting likes from women being the majority and I know all of them. Normally, all of my posts have been pretty funny but this one was actually serious and had a little sensitivity taken into account and came out right for the most part. It was pretty cool in my opinion. I enjoyed getting positive feedback from the ladies. It was an interesting thing to share but I was just in the right mindset and normally, I'm trying to joke around and appeal to more guys than girls from being funny.

When I checked my Facebook posts, I ended up losing two friends on there. I don't know if it's because of the slight popularity I attracted with ladies or it's because the last post didn't get that many likes. Still, I was getting a decent amount of focused attention for both of them. I'm wondering if it's out of jealousy now from acquaintances but there's always going to be a few bad apples for me to deal with. I don't really mind anymore losing some friends and it's not going to change how I approach and express myself. I guess I will just keep working on myself then and going for honesty. It looks like the ladies can respond pretty positively to me. I think a few people want to have selfish thoughts and need to bow out of being friends on Facebook for whatever reason. Maybe, they don't like it that I was able to attract some attention from girls they think are cute. I don't know, but I do think it's funny now to lose Facebook friends while putting down posts I think are interesting and sharing things about myself.