Monday, July 9, 2018

Dealing With Annoying Things

I find a lot of common things to be annoying like my parents, a friend's sibling, traffic, and being shorter than a stranger just to name a few. Learning to deal with it has never been easy but a lot of it has been coming to just accept it. I think acceptance is what some peaceful religions like Krysna and Buddhism might be trying to achieve to when it comes to beliefs that happiness comes from disassociating with too much attachment for something.

I guess what can make me so scary is if I decide to channel in all that negative energy while the person has no clue and not knowing that I'm putting on a poker face. He or she can't handle it so much if I wait too long and going to think I'm crazy. I'll just say that it's their weakness now while pointing it out and turning to laughter. It gets them to stop talking and what I was afraid of- creates a rift. I think I can come to a peaceful and quiet understanding of them without really having to engage so much after the clash, but what's really solved all of this vengeful spirit underneath me is from having just been honest. All I'm really looking for is the person to just tell me he or she can't handle it, so that would look to me as a laughable weakness and I won't have problems letting it go so much if nothing so serious like getting my hand chopped off happened. Actually, it would probably help even then if the person said something like that for forgiving him or her.

In a way, I think people hate saying sorry so if I can get them to admit they can't handle something then it looks like to me that they already dropped the ball so I don't have to push it even further. Looking at it from my perspective, I don't want to admit that I'm weak but I guess I should do so out of honesty. If the person decides to go further, then it's pretty much taking preventive action then or I guess just laughing about it eventually after having gone crazy. I think it's important that I tell a person if he or she is bothering me even after the thing happened and be like don't do that again or I'll go crazy and make you feel the same and have you admit that you can't handle something about me. It's annoying to do this also, so I guess people should be a lost cause at their own risk.