Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Thinking Long Term About Relationships

I'm not mentioning any names but I have lost my physical attraction to some women as they have been getting older. The younger ladies who are popping up all of a sudden may have a better appeal in physical beauty. However, I'm not sure if I would be compatible with a very young and physically attractive lady so it looks like I might have found myself in a jam if I had married anyone I could do it with back then.

This is what I'm noticing so highly about relationships with my lady friends. They are around my age and have physical flaws from getting older and maybe sometimes not working out or just being born with a certain look that I don't like. It doesn't prevent me from still liking the majority of them because I care about them. The way I'm seeing it now is that I might be satisfied with just an average looking girl or maybe someone below average but somehow still looks cute to me.

It has got to be a part of God's intended nature for physical attraction to be what excites a man for pursuing after a woman he desires. I'm able to settle for average or even below-average and still preferably cute. It's very normal to guys. What now becomes the most important for me is their personality and if I can be compatible with them. I may have all the right stuff to be with a certain girl, but she might already be taken or just uninterested for whatever reason about me. It could even be vice versa on those rare occasions that have happened for me!

I think it's just important to not give up and keep at it with finding the best solution while working on yourself and hoping that wonderful day will come. If not, at least you tried even if the parents think you are dumb before they pass away. Hey they had a major part of putting me in this world and raising me while I was born this way and accept it! It looks like the main reason is me not being happy with my finances and I have to be the one who succeeds without my parent's help before I can have confidence to go find a girlfriend. There is a girl right now for me who may be interested even with my normal paying job that would put food on the table for just us two.

One of my buddies is too short, fat, and looks unintelligent with like some defect he was born with. He says he's been talking to a nice lady every once in awhile and trying to date her but he's never been in any committed relationship. I don't think those ladies are taking him too seriously and he appears to lack the ability to improve his appearance and make more money so he can maximize his chances with settling down with a nice woman and her family backing him. I've seen him reply back to me in a sad manner, which is an acceptable response. If he's able to keep repeating his pattern of trying to find women over again and no success, then I guess it's like being addicted to gambling. He's old enough to make his own decisions and if he can't see it for himself now, then it's tough even though I've tried to encourage him to make improvements.