Thursday, July 19, 2018

Areas I Want To Work On

I'm pretty much the underdog here because I'm making no money with this site! What I mean is that I'm willing to expose myself out there from being honest. This method isn't really popular with people because let's face it, how many out there are genuinely happy like I am?

I'm happy to be in the Lord and always even though I continue to sin and fall apart from acting stupid and thinking about sexy things and sexy stuff and doing stupid things that I think are sexy and from forgetting it and repeating the cycle over and over again. It's called the sexy and stupid cycle- no, I just made it up. Yes this area of trying to be sexy and stupid at the same time is something I need to work on. It's actually not sexy at all because I still need to work out more. I think I'll go ahead with that then and still be mindfully happy. I'm just lucky that I'm not hiring girls to date me and waste my money on them for the time being. It's just that I can get it for free and who doesn't like free?

I need to continue working on being a sexy man basically. Another area is that I have the need for speedy development with doing stuff! I don't want to sit my butt on the floor and play crazy racing games when I could build my own cobra and start leaving a venomous trace in the form of leaving a trail of fire while burning my opponents on the track. I'm not literally killing them even though it sounds like it; I'm killing their hearts and souls by killing their happiness from beating it out of them while alive!

Yeah what I would like to work on more is being a sexy man who can do a lot of stuff, so this means I'm going to need money and to keep on working out. It's a lot of hard work and I need to stop thinking about doing stupid stuff over and over again. The more I can decrease those things, the better for me. Of course, my life wouldn't be complete without finding an attractive girlfriend to marry eventually too. For now, I just have lady friends to hang with.