Thursday, July 12, 2018

Strong Work Ethic

I think one of the areas that I would love to work on is my work ethic. I naturally love to arrive on time for things even though I struggle at times for whatever reasons. Things will sometimes just take me a little longer whereas in other areas, I may be slightly faster. It's actually pretty hard for me to be on point with doing all of these little tasks and being consistent at it. This is really going to take a lot of effort for me to get them done.

There's a lot of balance with my life that I'm going after and I seriously know myself enough from spending enough time thinking about it lately. The issue that I'm having is I'm not delivering at a level of expectancy I want to be at and being consistent at it. This is really hard for me to grasp but I will never give up.