Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Balancing Out My Schedule

I sort of have this need to continue to work on myself. For the time being, I think I've met only one girl who I believe is my ideal type but she's married so it looks like I'm going to have wait around for another. I just really want to have fun with my time and to allow it to be an extremely rewarding experience. I'm practically a busy person just like a lot of normal working adults out there.

There's one area where I need to come to terms with and it's just not being so concerned anymore about the negativity a few people directed at me from being so crazy. I can't really say it's my fault now because it was all them not being able to accept something. I have time to resolve it on the weekend these days now for fun and to make myself happy again but I made a promise with God to make myself a millionaire and have a six pack! The six pack is a lot closer than the million dollars for me at this moment, but the path is laid out for me in how I want to go about it.

Overall, it really doesn't matter in the end and it's just something I'm doing because I'm finding it to be funny with discovering more negatives about the people who were out of it with me and to let them know about it while revealing it to others.