Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Benefits of Understanding Priorities

From having sorted out the tasks with my busy life, I'm pretty excited about leaving my job to go back home and getting going with my side projects. It doesn't really feel overwhelming at all because it's just what I've been doing already plus letting my mind wander all over the place. I'm coming to an acceptance from being an adult that I'm different in my own way even though I'm lucky to have a cute friend who shares common interests with me while showing a few signs of interest with me and that we get to hang out often every week. It's not odd for me to accept now that she could end up becoming my girlfriend eventually.

The feeling is literally quite nice with not stressing that much about stuff and being on top of your own daily things to do. I don't even have TV or playing games listed anymore because I've found a bunch of other cool things to keep myself occupied. Well, I'm still going to get the craving every once in awhile to let my mind loose and zone out while having fun watching some shows, but I'm getting really used to keeping it consistent now.