Thursday, June 28, 2018

Digging Myself Out of the Hole

Yesterday night, I don't remember much with what I did except that I drove home while sleepy and then after having dinner that my mom cooked, I knocked out. Living with my parents is starting to feel old only because my mom is very nosy with me sometimes. I stopped replying to some personal inquiries that my mom makes with me. I don't really feel comfortable with my mom because she's just going to go off trying to tell me what is right to her. I don't see eye to eye, and I find it too annoying so I'm just staying quiet about it.

Eventually, I will move out of this home and live on my own. It looks like my closest single friends are all in a similar situation, except for those who are married so I'm not really going to be able to room with anyone. For the time being, I will just continue working on myself until I get there. It's just how things turned out for me and I accept it. It seems like eventually becoming rich and stronger with a great body will alone attract a lot of single and pretty ladies, but I'm not sure if it would be right for me to pick one of them! I'll just go ahead and keep focusing on putting myself in that direction and worry about stuff happening as it comes up.