Monday, June 25, 2018

Paying Attention To Details

Something I struggle with on a daily basis is that I forget one detail and then will go back to it right away. If I'm cleaning my room at my parent's big home then I'll be walking back and forth with moving things sometimes. While this is happening, I've learned to not stress myself out and to take it in stride. It's just been about willing myself to get tasks done and they just keep on piling up. They are pretty much all side projects that I have never been able to even get started with yet.

What I think is going to help me a lot is to just be aware of my surroundings and priorities. If I'm in the mood for entertainment, then sometimes that overtakes me before realizing that I should be getting back to my priority. I do wish to be successful though financially and to do it on my own while being able to enjoy a lot of free time. I want to be successful without having to work with anyone nor do anything illegal but just being smart and good at something. It's pretty much a skill that I will have to work for before enjoying this type of success and it just goes for anyone who wants to cross this similar path.

I had a run-in with the law a few times because of some idiots at a church who couldn't tolerate something about me that really doesn't matter. They didn't really know what it was that was bugging them about me, so they just focused on the negative energy and couldn't do much about it. They were just having trouble letting it go from being weird people and it wasn't very serious. Yeah, I guess it happens and I'm not surprised that church is actually small in numbers because not many Christian believers would probably in their right mind attend that church anyway, unless it was some calling or served some purpose of making them feel like they belonged there. I actually had the later feeling more than the first so it really hurt to get blamed for something that wasn't serious. They were terrified of me because they were going out of control and being imbeciles and of course with them suspecting me being mad at them, who really wouldn't be scared of getting killed after being really rude and crazy like that? The fact that I realize this and am able to communicate it clearly with those I'm close to now, it's been easier to make adjustments with their flaws and still have fun.