Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Staying Content

It's okay to suck because you can still manage. I told a buddy that he sucks at everything. I admit that I suck too because there's either greatness or just not being that good while still managing to do enough. If it's about being hot or not, then I'm at the not and accept it. I will do the best I can to not stay there, but I'm okay if it turns out that I suck.

I'm basically saying that I'm content even though I know that I suck. Okay so while going with that, I will keep on working at it and enjoying excellence. Being sleepy sucks and focusing on other things to stay relaxed when you know better sucks too.

This goes to my very unpopular conclusion because I know that I suck. I believe that the majority of people suck too like my buddy. I just don't say that they suck because it's rude. I tell my buddy everything from just being straight up blunt with him.

To be great, it has to be something memorable and consistent among a large group of people. It needs to have an ending as well and the clear goal has to be recognizable like an NBA basketball player who goes for winning a championship. I think Michael Jordan is a legendary basketball player just like a lot of people do. If a good number of people believe that you are successful like a few of my female friends believe, then I guess that's a good thing.